Autor Tema: Secret Chronicle: She-Beast Market (Noboru Tanaka, 1974)  (Leído 2168 veces)

Desconectado auess

• Rokkyu
  • Ryos: 0
Título:Secret Chronicle: She-Beast Market
Título V.O:Maruhi - Shikijo mesu ichiba
Director:Noboru Tanaka
Año/País:1974 / Japón
Duración:83 minutos
Género:Drama, Erótico, Pinku
Reparto:Sakumi Hagiwara, Junko Miyashita, Meika Seri, Genshu Hanayagi, Moeko Ezawa.
Enlaces:Subs
Ficha de:auess

Desconectado aguijon

• Hanshi
  • Hachidan
  • Ryos: 45
Maruhi - Shikijo mesu ichiba (1974)
« Respuesta #1 en: 15 Julio, 2006, 13:02:33 »
A very good film which I think deeply influced by new wave style.

This was another Japanese film I had never heard of prior to its appearance during the Italian TV "After Hours" programme. Considering the clearly exploitative title (apparently this was just one of a series of such films!), I was expecting a sort of Asian semi-documentary of the "Mondo" variety but instead it turned out to be a reasonably compelling character drama with a good leading performance from Meika Seri as a young but strong-willed prostitute surviving in modern-day Japan.

While it's basically a series of often perverse sexual encounters between Seri and a variety of clients (and it's certainly the most explicit out of all the Asian flicks I've watched recently), the film also follows her relationship with her dysfunctional 'family': the mother is an ageing prostitute whose clients are beginning to shun her for her daughter, especially after she has been newly impregnated; her retarded brother is allowed to spy on the love-making and the girl (without any real thought of abuse or even incest) occasionally indulges him as well because, as she tells him: "After all, you're a man too!"; her pimp is a selfish bully but she manages to stand up to him, after which he is forced to take on a couple of needy and inexperienced lovers instead (an episode which has a literally explosive conclusion).

However, the most surprising factor about the film is how well it's actually made with the inventive camera-work being of special interest; near the end (the scene of the retarded boy going mad and committing suicide, and which features footage involving a chicken that wouldn't go down well with Animal Rights activists!) it switches briefly to color, albeit with a heavy bluish tone. The eclectic music score – alternating between synthesizer/heavy-rock passages and traditional Japanese songs – is another major asset.

Interestingly, while the lead actress later appeared (in a supporting role) in Nagisa Oshima's notorious sex-fest AI NO CORRIDA aka IN THE REALM OF THE SENSES (1976), director Noburo Tanaka had actually filmed that same story himself under the name A WOMAN CALLED SADA ABE (1975)!

Thanks auess. Always amazing collaborations.
When you can, please post or send me a private message (pm) with the technical data of the rip, and I'll be able to make the complete card of the film & rip.

Desconectado soulrocket

• Ikkyu
Re: Maruhi - Shikijo mesu ichiba (Noboru Tanaka, 1974)
« Respuesta #2 en: 11 Agosto, 2008, 00:22:34 »
tards, whores, incest and chickens... how could i resist? i was trying to lay low on the downloading by lately but this flick looks like a must have. thanks, man.
"Do you have a family?" "Yes! Yes! Please don't kill me!" "They'll be happier when you're dead." - Bang -

Desconectado Reader

• Nanadan
  • Ryos: 8
Secret Chronicle: She-Beast Market (Noboru Tanaka, 1974)
« Respuesta #3 en: 25 Diciembre, 2008, 12:46:23 »
Directed by one of Nikkatsu’s most interesting directors, Noboru Tanaka, Shikijo mesu ichiba is an Osaka set story of a young prostitute. While the film comes with the usual overload of sex scenes and would benefit from some editing, the director’s skill with images and audio is undeniabe. Shot beautifully in black and white, some of Tanaka’s audiovisual compositions are nothing short of breath taking. The lead star Meika Seri’s persona is perfect for the lead role, and even occational wooden acting feels spot on. The supporting cast (including former classical ballerina Genshu Hanayagi, cult poet Sakumi Hagiwara and genre queen Junko Miyashita) features some weak but enjoyably campy performances that add their spice to the weird mix.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Desconectado Reader

• Nanadan
« Respuesta #4 en: 25 Diciembre, 2008, 12:48:16 »
Añadido ripeo de Shitbusters.
Muy pocas fuentes, pero va bajando; es el momento :leer:

Por otra parte, a ver si cuando me llegue una temporadita con más tiempo libre me pongo a actualizar la retro de Pinku Eiga, que falta le hace. Ahora mismo me es imposible.

Desconectado soulrocket

• Ikkyu
« Respuesta #5 en: 25 Diciembre, 2008, 17:34:01 »
Pues sí que es casualidad. Esta la metí a bajar hace 3 ó 4 días también. Es la misma que el rip de auess "maruhi shikijo mesu ichiba" (con ficha en allzine  http://www.allzine.org/Foro/index.php?topic=9371.0 ), lo malo es que los subs de shitbusters no encajan con el rip de auess que ya tengo. Están en sub+idx, pero no tengo ni idea de cómo se pasan a srt; sinó ya los hubiera intentado modificar con subtitleworkshop. Le tengo bastantes ganas a la peli porque tiene una pinta estupenda.
Muchas gracias por la ficha, Reader. Gran aporte.
"Do you have a family?" "Yes! Yes! Please don't kill me!" "They'll be happier when you're dead." - Bang -

Desconectado Reader

• Nanadan
« Respuesta #6 en: 25 Diciembre, 2008, 22:13:06 »
Anda, pues no me había fijado que ya tenía ficha. Esta madrugada, cuando vuelva :P, uno los dos hilos ;)

Soulrocket, ya te había visto en la cola ;)
Por cierto, los subs en srt ya están en Kloofy.

Desconectado soulrocket

• Ikkyu
« Respuesta #7 en: 25 Diciembre, 2008, 22:34:13 »
Hey, Reader.
La búsqueda en allzine es su único punto débil; sale si pones "auess".
Me voy a ver si los subs de kloofy se pueden adaptar al rip de auess, que yo creo que me bajó bastante rápido. Éste de shitbusters va a 3 por hora.

Por cierto, que shitbusters ha ripeado también las 4 partes de "Aces go places" versión remasterizada. No he visto ninguna de ellas todavía (me ha bajado sólo la 4 de momento), pero se supone que son clásicos de la comedia en Hong Kong. Que lo sepas, torpedorr...

Un saludo y feliz indigestión turronil y todo eso  xP

edit: El rip de auess empieza con el trailer, así que le dí 3:01 mins extras a los subs de shitbusters y acoplan perfectamente. Ahora los subiré a kloofy con el nombre "maruhi shikijo mesu ichiba.noburo tanaka.1974.auess".

Desconectado Reader

• Nanadan
« Respuesta #8 en: 26 Diciembre, 2008, 00:33:56 »
Por cierto, que shitbusters ha ripeado también las 4 partes de "Aces go places" versión remasterizada. No he visto ninguna de ellas todavía (me ha bajado sólo la 4 de momento), pero se supone que son clásicos de la comedia en Hong Kong. Que lo sepas, torpedorr...

Lo sé, lo sé ;) También sé que un crack de por aquí está con los subs :punk:

edit: El rip de auess empieza con el trailer, así que le dí 3:01 mins extras a los subs de shitbusters y acoplan perfectamente. Ahora los subiré a kloofy con el nombre "maruhi shikijo mesu ichiba.noburo tanaka.1974.auess".

Genial, pues ahora tenemos dos versiones con subs OK

Desconectado soulrocket

• Ikkyu
Re: Secret Chronicle: She-Beast Market (Noboru Tanaka, 1974)
« Respuesta #9 en: 26 Diciembre, 2008, 01:14:24 »

Lo sé, lo sé ;) También sé que un crack de por aquí está con los subs :punk:

soulrocket - ole, ole, ole...  :punk:

Genial, pues ahora tenemos dos versiones con subs OK

Pues sí, al final todo va pillando forma.  OK
La peña de shitbusters ha sacado unos extras también... no me acordaba hasta que no he mirado la carpeta de incoming y los he visto ahí. El archivo es  Secret.Chronicle-She.Beast.Market.1974.DVDRip.XviD-Shitbusters.EXTRA-Interview   No sé todavía si tiene subs.

Desconectado ichimad

• Yonkyu
Re:Secret Chronicle: She-Beast Market (Noboru Tanaka, 1974)
« Respuesta #10 en: 13 Marzo, 2011, 18:00:06 »
Muchas gracias!
 :compadre:

Desconectado Danyyyy

• Renshi
  • Judan
  • Ryos: 4577
« Respuesta #11 en: 14 Junio, 2022, 17:22:04 »
He aprovechado la traducción de airisa para poder verla. Me ha encantado la película, destacable banda sonora, fotografía e interpretaciones, con una magnífica historia de inadaptados realmente bien tejida.

Dejo algunas imágenes del film: