Autor Tema: The Sentimental Swordsman (Chor Yuen, 1977) [HK]  (Leído 1925 veces)

Desconectado powerycc

• Nyumonsha
  • Ryos: 0
The Sentimental Swordsman (Chor Yuen, 1977) [HK]
« en: 31 Agosto, 2005, 14:26:42 »
Título:The sentimental swordsman
Título V.O:To ching chien ko wu ching chien
Director:Chor Yuen
Año/País:1977 / Hong Kong
Duración:96 minutos
Género:Wuxia
Reparto:Ti Lung, Cheng Lee, Derek Yee Tung-sing, Candy Yu On-on
Enlaces:Subs · Retro
Ficha de:Silien

Chinese name: 多情剑客无情剑

User Comments: The Gentle Art of Making Enemies (more)

English name: The Sentimental Swordsman

User Rating:  7.8/10 (11 votes)  

Directed by:Yuen Chor

Credited cast:Fei Ai, Kwok Kuen Chan, Shen Chan ,Nan Chiang, Ngai Hung Chik, Li Ching, Miao Ching

Alan Chui Chung San, Norman Chu......

Language:china

Subtitle :English

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076827/

Synopsis:

"Sentimental Swordsman" epitomizes the film era of Later Old School, which were martial arts films that came out later 70s and early 80s. They bridge the gap between the early 70s chop socky fests and the New Wave wire-flyers of Tsui Hark, et al. LOS works tended to have more lavish budgets than Early Old School, firmly established stars and directors entering their prime, and much more complex plots.

The story begins with a nobleman in exile, with his trusty sidekick in tow, walking through a melancholy snowy landscape. He is returning home to protect a woman he reluctantly left to protect her from the elusive Plum Blossom Bandit. Through a series of betrayals, he is accused of being the villain in question. He spends a good deal of the film protesting his innocence, with words and fists. It was a fantastic performance by Shaw Brothers legend Ti Lung. Another standout performance is Derek Yee (Er Tung-sheng), who plays Ti Lung's comrade-in-arms. He's another wandering sword-for-hire who doesn't suffer fools gladly, but repays respect with loyalty. The film features beautiful cinematography, including one lovingly shot scene of a fight in a plum blossom garden. Sentimental Swordsman is a solid sword flick, and one of director Chu Yuan's better efforts.

Really sorry, have not searched for it before releasing , I am sorry! Revise again. Thank everybody for everybody's guidance!

Desconectado kaishakunin

• Godan
The sentimental swordsman [HK]
« Respuesta #1 en: 31 Agosto, 2005, 15:23:55 »
ºVº That's great, powerycc!! In the few posts you have, you have made your first "ficha" with elinks and all that !! (Something that a lot of users of this website, that don't have the barrier of the language, haven't done yet). We are very grateful, for sure. And it's funny, you have employed the word "ficha" at the issue, and you have done it very well, even though you can't understand spanish, good for you. I invite you to ask any doubt or question, if we can help you anyhow, or if you are looking for some specific film that you don't have and can't find.
Thanks a lot, powerycc!

Now, the bad news... jeje. Look at this -> King Hu. Anyway, we still appreciate your effort. Welcome to this forum. I hope you feel at home. See you and regards. (Personally, i haven't seen this movie yet, but now that you have remind it, i'm going to download it  ;) )

Desconectado aguijon

• Hanshi
  • Hachidan
  • Ryos: 45
« Respuesta #2 en: 31 Agosto, 2005, 15:32:15 »
Thanks a lot, powerycc. Nice try!  8)
May be the next one...  ;)

Desconectado Josep311

• Shodan
« Respuesta #3 en: 31 Agosto, 2005, 16:04:33 »
祝贺 朋友
你做了很好
我们很多喜欢 KING HU 电影
非常感谢

Desconectado babeco

• Yonkyu
    • Videoclub Misterio
« Respuesta #4 en: 31 Agosto, 2005, 23:22:14 »
cuanta internacionalidad!

Desconectado Bondurant

• Hanshi
  • Rokudan
« Respuesta #5 en: 01 Septiembre, 2005, 00:20:58 »
OK

Desconectado powerycc

• Nyumonsha
« Respuesta #6 en: 01 Septiembre, 2005, 07:00:13 »
Cita de: "kaishakunin"
ºVº That's great, powerycc!! In the few posts you have, you have made your first "ficha" with elinks and all that !! (Something that a lot of users of this website, that don't have the barrier of the language, haven't done yet). We are very grateful, for sure. And it's funny, you have employed the word "ficha" at the issue, and you have done it very well, even though you can't understand spanish, good for you. I invite you to ask any doubt or question, if we can help you anyhow, or if you are looking for some specific film that you don't have and can't find.
Thanks a lot, powerycc!

Now, the bad news... jeje. Look at this -> King Hu. Anyway, we still appreciate your effort. Welcome to this forum. I hope you feel at home. See you and regards. (Personally, i haven't seen this movie yet, but now that you have remind it, i'm going to download it  ;) )

upss I am sorry, my English is not good, do not understand still more Spanish! Please be many to point out more shortcomings , thank you again! !

Desconectado Bondurant

• Hanshi
  • Rokudan
« Respuesta #7 en: 01 Septiembre, 2005, 08:12:58 »
OK

Desconectado kaishakunin

• Godan
« Respuesta #8 en: 01 Septiembre, 2005, 15:39:17 »
Man!! Thanks again!! That's a new one!!  :punk: And it seems a reallly good movie.
Don't worry if you commit a mistake, WE still make mistakes with our deficient searcher. The important thing is your good intention. And i can't imagine myself posting in a chinese forum, understanding a shit  :D You're a valuable, powerycc. Good job.

Desconectado Josep311

• Shodan
« Respuesta #9 en: 01 Septiembre, 2005, 17:50:44 »
kiasha ke inglés más pulido. Eres un jefe OK

Desconectado kaishakunin

• Godan
« Respuesta #10 en: 01 Septiembre, 2005, 17:58:43 »
jajaja ¿eso es coña, no? si empleo una gramatica pobre para hacerme entender mejor (cosa que lo hablo aun peor, jejeje) Yo si que lo flipo con tu mandarin  :D Para ser un tio de liverpool te haces entender muy bien.

Saludos  :D

Desconectado scarecrown

• Rokudan
« Respuesta #11 en: 01 Septiembre, 2005, 19:51:32 »
Joer vaya post mas cosmopolita ;)
Gracias powerycc :)

Desconectado mrblckml

• Sandan
Re: The Sentimental Swordsman (Chor Yuen, 1977) [HK]
« Respuesta #12 en: 09 Marzo, 2010, 20:34:08 »
Añadido ripeo iNT-NowYS. Los subs del foro encajan perfectamente  :)

«Como el sueño de una noche de primavera, así de fugaz es el poder del orgulloso.» -- Heike Monogatari