Autor Tema: My Own Swordsman (Shang Jing, 2011) [CH]  (Leído 657 veces)

Desconectado loop

• Rokudan
  • Ryos: 43
My Own Swordsman (Shang Jing, 2011) [CH]
« en: 09 Enero, 2012, 18:27:07 »
Título:My Own Swordsman
Título V.O:Wu Lin Wai Zhuan (武林外傳)
Director:Shang Jing
Año/País:2011 / China
Duración:96 minutos
Género:Wuxia, Comedia
Reparto:Yao Chen, Yan Ni, Jiang Chao, Sha Yi, Ni Hong-Jie, Xiao Jian, Wu Ma
Enlaces:
Ficha de:Loop

Desconectado loop

• Rokudan
Re:My Own Swordsman (Shang Jing, 2011) [CH]
« Respuesta #1 en: 09 Enero, 2012, 18:27:35 »

Already adapted into a 2006 online game, a 2007 stage prequel and a 2009 animated film, the phenomenally successful 80-episode martial-arts sitcom My Own Swordsman (2006) had a high mountain to climb for a feature-film version. The surprise is that — with the original director and lead writer, plus virtually all the main cast, on board again — the result isn't a lazy, TV-style ploughing of the same furrow. Characters have been developed and slightly changed during the four-year gap so that they are still recognisable but have a fresh feel and dynamics; direction by Shang Jing (尚敬) is big-screen cinema stuff, opening out the action to show the whole town rather than just the interior of the inn in which the CCTV series was set; and framing and editing are similarly cinematic.

Even more notably, the movie has some of the liveliest and best-staged action-comedy seen so far in a Mainland movie without any offshore help: the finale in the booby-trapped inn is the equal of anything in a similar Hong Kong movie.

The film starts right in the middle of a piece of action and assumes the audience is already familiar with all the characters and catchphrases. But by the time the plot — centred on the very contemporary problem of property speculation and real-estate development — gets into gear around the half-hour mark, the relationships and backgrounds are no real problem even for newcomers. Writer Ning Caishen (寧財神), uses many of the same ingredients that made the TV series such a hit — modern-style dialogue, anachronistic references, use of dialect and accents — as well as animation, parodies of TV and even karaoke. But they don't swamp the main movie, which has its own personality; and even a clip from the original series is used to explain the introduction of a new character (Wang Lei's 王磊 very funny professional assassin, who is so money-obsessed that he carries round an abacus). The major beneficiary from the characters' development is the inn-owner of lead actress Yan Ni (閆妮, Cow 鬥牛), now a broody businesswoman whose sudden rantings provide many of the comic highlights. Exteriors, shot in picturesque Yi county, Anhui province, provide a satisfyingly local flavour. (FilmBiz.Asia)

del ripeo CHD

It is only for the sake of those without hope that hope is given to us

Desconectado loop

• Rokudan
Re:My Own Swordsman (Shang Jing, 2011) [CH]
« Respuesta #2 en: 09 Enero, 2012, 20:14:17 »
ahis esta con versiones de todo tipo, por cierto a ninguna le puse subs porque no estaba seguro q los que hay sincronizaran con esta versiones, pero por ejemplo en subscene hay subtitulos para muchos versiones diferentes y siendo q probablemente todos los ripeos provengan de las mismas fuentes, seguro que alguno anda, yo bajaría cualquiera de estas versiones sin miedo.

en cuanto a la pelicula en si no se mucho, lo que dice la sinopsis, serie mega exitosa en china (esta para bajar en la mula pero no hay subs), que ya tiene otras adaptaciones, pelicula animada, juego online y ahora esta pelicula. igual parece que se puede ver bien, sin haber visto nada de la serie.

aca un trailer de la pelicula animada de 2006

It is only for the sake of those without hope that hope is given to us